HOPES ANTAGONISTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOPES ANTAGONISTS

'Behind Every Great Fortune There Is A Crime.' - Balzac

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ketek
Brethren - Rogue
Brethren - Rogue

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 2:08 pm

Morning everyone! (Ketek's smile is slightly off as he peers over his shoulder at the dark man behind him ... Brueson can be intimidating at times What a Face ).

Sorry it took me so long to reply, as you can see from my brother's post about 2d10 Games I am busy openning my own Roleplaying/CCG store down in Fort Myers. Hopefully we will have the online store portion open by Jan 1st and we have a large variety of games so hopefully if you're looking for something I can hook ya up.

I will definitly get over to the RP section and hopefully by the time Age of Connan comes out I will have a bit more free time to play. I am still writing for my Friday night Forgotten Realms games and Saturday night Mutants and Masterminds game so I am stretched a little thin at the moment.

I am VERY GLAD to see you all back together, we shal not discuss the dark place without light Razz.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! oh ya, happy b-day bro!
Back to top Go down
Athentix
Harbinger
Harbinger
Athentix

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 7:40 pm

cheers cheers cheers IT IS AWSOME TO SEE YOU MADE IT KETEK cheers cheers cheers

I must say, I've missed your input very much, and look forward to seeing you around again. I'll also be by your site as much as possible too, and how about lookin for some old out-of-print 'Highlander CCG' cards for me. At the right price - I may just order if you can find what I need to fill in some of the holes in my collection.

king
Back to top Go down
https://hopesantagonists.forumotion.com
Gemini-Impact
Supported Games General
Supported Games General
Gemini-Impact

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 7:57 pm

Welcome Ketek!!!!! I am 1 of Athentixs RL friends and hopefully am going to be a great friend of yours. Athentix has mentioned you in the past and you sound like a cool guy.

Afroman: afro
Back to top Go down
https://hopesantagonists.forumotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOPES ANTAGONISTS :: PUBLIC :: General-
Jump to: