HOPES ANTAGONISTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOPES ANTAGONISTS

'Behind Every Great Fortune There Is A Crime.' - Balzac

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Predain is here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Predain
Brethren - Rogue
Brethren - Rogue

Predain is here Empty
PostSubject: Predain is here   Predain is here EmptyFri Dec 07, 2007 12:42 am

I grew up in a rough part of town, always someone killing someone, someone going insane and someone always tring to save us all. I did my normal thing as a kid, but as i played i would always see extra people playing , or foot steps no one else saw. On my way home late from having diner with a friend, Mordeuis, i kept seeing poeple walk in the trees that made no noise. I became curious, and peered int he bush. To my astonishment thre was no one there, but as i was knelt by the bush i felt a cold sensation on my neck in a breathing pattern. I looked to my left to see a horribly disfigured face, i jumped but it yelled NO--- and grabbed for me. I awoke to an angel praying in the monastary. i backed away as all children do. The angel finished his latin mantra, looked at me and grinned, gave a chuckle and proceeded to the alter. The paster came to me and asked if i saw an angel, and i replied with a nod. He proceeded to tell me that he could also see them and the demons outside. he wanted nothing of evil so he pursuited good. he told me that i had a heart of stone and show myself to the demons but do not interfere.
As i was leaving the temple, the pastor shouted a latin blessing. i took one step out side to se decaying faces and folks on the steps waiting for their turn. These spirits did not wish to harm me. I made my way home to find my parents waiting for me.
For two years i grew accustomed to the dead and spirits. they did not mind me as long as i minded them. i ventured back to mordeuis's house, before he went mad, and encountered a large humanoid demon. he held his hand out and i could see flames flowing from his hand. in a deep echo he said, "You are the one, I have chosen to guide, your road is dangerous and your value important." with that he took three steps toward me, touched my head, and i felt the cold surge into my viens. with that he was bound to me, a seven foot tall demon, spewing fire from his hands, covered in always moving sword-like spines. By the time i came to, it was dark so i went home. i ran though, i kept hearing screams from mordeuis'. when i got home, my heart was racing so hard, i didnt notice i fell when the house was gone. my demon came to me and said that he could not and can not interfere with my life, choices, or desitny; my path was already set. so i made tracks back to the city and continued to grow, and learn.
Ten years pass...
I have claimed lives and ransome. ive come to model myself after my demon. i have also learned some alchemy to create some explosives. i look to the east where i see a dull red glow, where the rumors detail. But first, lets go hit the tavern.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/phil_dudley

Predain is here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOPES ANTAGONISTS :: WELCOME CHAMBER :: The Tavern-
Jump to: