HOPES ANTAGONISTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOPES ANTAGONISTS

'Behind Every Great Fortune There Is A Crime.' - Balzac

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rappelz - Free to play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mordeuis
Dirge
Dirge
Mordeuis

Rappelz - Free to play Empty
PostSubject: Rappelz - Free to play   Rappelz - Free to play EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 4:51 pm

Okay, in search of a game that we can get kicked off in, I found Rappelz.

Its not as fancy as your pay-to-play MMO (there is are no player built structures, and no large scale PvP), however, graphically it is beautiful, and doesn't look too boring, as most korean MMO's are.

So everybody, I encourage you to download it and start playing, my ingame name is, of course, Mordeuis (I'll let you know what server shortly, still downloading the client).

And even better, there is an assassin class! Hooah! When creating your character that you'll use with the guild, be sure that it is an Asura (race) assassin (class), I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir, here, we all already know this is an assassin guild.

Anywho, here's the site to find all you need - info about play, the download, everything:

http://rappelz.gpotato.com/
Back to top Go down
Mordeuis
Dirge
Dirge
Mordeuis

Rappelz - Free to play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rappelz - Free to play   Rappelz - Free to play EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 9:48 pm

Okay... nix this one. This game is boring as hell. Same old same old, just like every other korean MMO.

I played for about 10 minutes and I was bored.
Back to top Go down

Rappelz - Free to play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOPES ANTAGONISTS :: PUBLIC :: General-
Jump to: